JOIN AILA FOR A WEEK OF SELF-CARE
Take a Moment for Yourself
AILA and the Institute for Well-Being in the Law are hosting the second annual Lawyer Well-Being Week (May 3–7, 2021), along with bar associations across the country. Lawyer Well-Being Week aims to raise awareness and encourage action across the profession, to improve well-being for lawyers and their support teams. Immigration is a stressful practice, where lawyers often focus on the needs of the clients at the sacrifice of their own. Join your AILA colleagues in embracing health and well-being in each aspect of your life and work this week.
We hope you will join us!
Join the Events on May 3‑7, 2021
Sign up for the free meditations and AILA will send out instructions. Other events this week must be registered for separately.
- Monday, May 3
- 9:00 am (ET) / 6:00 am (PT): Visualization Meditation
- 1:00 pm (ET) / 10:00 am (PT): Finding a New Norm – Resilience Fundamentals / Register Now
- Tuesday, May 4
- 9:00 am (ET) / 6:00 am (PT): Breath Focus to Center Self Using Imagery with Our Energy Centers
- 1:00 pm (ET) / 10:00 am (PT): Dealing with Difficult People (CLE Eligible – Ethics Credits) / Register Now
- Wednesday, May 5
- 9:00 am (ET) / 6:00 am (PT): Emotional Freedom Technique, or Tapping Meditation Involving Acupressure and Affirmations to Calm the Nervous System
- 1:00 pm (ET) / 10:00 am (ET): Straight Talk on Stress in Law and How to Cope: Mindfulness for Lawyers / Register Now
- Thursday, May 6
- 9:00 am (ET) / 6:00 am (PT): Heart Centered Meditation
- Friday, May 7
- 9:00 am (ET) / 6:00 am (PT): Alternate Nostril Breathing Followed by a Brief Sitting Practice to Calm and Relax