Making Associates the Leaders of Tomorrow: An AILA Management Workshop
Associates are essential to getting client work done in a law firm. As they mature as lawyers, they must acquire additional skills to grow and evolve personally and professionally. AILA is pleased to offer a first-of-its-kind opportunity to help firms develop their next generation of leaders.
Over the course of two days, AILA’s practice management and ethics experts, Reid Trautz and Charity Anastasio, will provide associates with the knowledge and skills they need to develop more clients, be more efficient, handle more responsibilities, and achieve professional fulfillment.
Registration limited to two associates per firm.
- Fundamentals of marketing (including the latest insights from the AILA Marketplace Study)
- How to develop a personal marketing plan within the firm
- Branding, positioning, websites, and social media presence
Finance and Operations
- The economics of law practice, setting fees, budgets, billing and collections, client payment plans, and more
- How to track your firm’s performance, profitability, and growth
- Office systems, processes, and policies to help firms thrive
- Fundamentals of leadership: managing and motivating paralegals and staff
- Dealing with distractions, difficult people, and discouraging outcomes
- Becoming a business developer and workflow manager
- Tools and techniques to find balance between firm, family, and self